Milano clutch bleed

Hi,

I'm in the process of bleeding my clutch after a full overhaul- replaced the
master cylinder, slave cylinder, and rubber line leading to the slave.
Everything seems good and tight. So far I've been doing the bleeding myself
using a vacuum bleeder to pull through the slave cylinder bleed screw. I'm
getting good clean flow, but after tightening the bleed screw up I still don't
get any pressure at the pedal. (I did not doing any "bench bleeding" prior to
installation of the master or slave.)

I plan to go to the two-person bleed method tonight, with someone pushing the
pedal in coordination with my opening/closing of the bleed screw. Is there
anything I'm missing? I know I've seen threads on this before, although it
wouldn't surprise me if I've overlooked something that would be completely
obvious to everyone else!

Thanks in advance for any input.

Jeff
SF