metric fittings

Can anyone tell me where to get fittings, hose ends, etc. for the 7.5mm fuel hose used on L-Jet cars? Any European web sites that sell that sort of stuff?

If I get press-on barb fittings (a la Bosch fuel injector fittings) designed for 5/16" hose, will it be safe to force 7.5mm hose over them?

Can anyone who has replaced the fuel hoses in a GTV-6 tell me if they are all 7.5mm or not? (I'm primarily concerned with the ones under the hood.)

Thanks,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6