From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Brad
Howard
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 8:52 PM
To: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: Spider top installation...

Hello All,

I need to get a new top installed on my '88 Spider
(New Twillfast II top from Duetto Motors). I just came
back from my local auto upholstery shop and he wants
$550 (CND) to install it. While looking through my IAP
catalog I see that they have a top installation manual
($12.95)...here is my question...has anyone out there
done this install themselves and if so did you have
this manual? How hard was the install? Is it worth the
money to have the upholstery shop do it?

Brad Howard
'88 Spider Graduate