84 GTV6 For Sale

1984 GTV6. Red with tan leather, sunroof, in very good condition. POSITIVELY NO RUST! Car grew up in Arizona, I had it repainted red with silver/gray trim, it was metallic brown. All door jambs and under hatch/ hood were painted red as well. Not concourse but a very nice car. Paint has some chips and flaws in it, dash is cracked but has a dash cover, seats are nice with no tears. Engine has a new water pump, Zat tensioner, timing belt, re-built alternator (dash light still stays on!?), filters and hoses. I've had the GTV6 for about 7 years, it has around 102,000 miles. Fly into Louisville and drive it anywhere. Straight pipes into a Stebro center and rear. Original Cat pipe available. Pictures of anything on the car can be e-mailed, just ask. All proceeds from the sale will go to restore my 74 GTV so help save another Alfa and drive a wonderful GTV6 also! Car is located in the middle of KY and I need $5000 so please let me know if you want my car!

Mark Smith
gtv684@domain.elided