Re: alfa-digest V9 #447

On my Alfetta engine project, I used ziplock bags and grouped according to
function/location. But, I declined the opportunity to consistently label the
bags and/or their contents.

As a result, I suspect my reassembly will be slightly longer than the
disassembly was ...

I'd highly recommend the pictures, labeling, and note taking.

Tom
Seattle
6310123
7711615