Fred DiMatteo Web Site

Please visit the Alfa Owners of New England (A-ONE) web site http://www.Velocissima.com There you will see a nice picture of Fred receiving a small award. Please then click on the word "Forum" and click on the words "remembering Fred". As many of you know, Fred was one of the founding fathers of the A-ONE club and wrote the Velocissima newsletter for many years.

Dave Pratt, our webmaster and editor, has set up a special place for people to leave comments about Fred, or just sign your name. You can also start a new topic if you like. We will compile these at some point and present them to Fred's family. Additionally, Dave is in the process of compiling a special issue of Velocissima which will be in print as well as on the web site. If you have anything to contribute to the special issue of Velocissima please forward to Dave Pratt at: webmaster@domain.elided Please look on the Velocissima.com site for the special issue soon.

Again, Please leave your thoughts, your name, or please post a previous note that you have written to this Alfa Digest, or just view the comments posted by others.

Remembering Fred,
Warmest Regards to his Family,

Tom Lesko, President
Alfa Owners of New England