RE : GTV 6 Restoration

>>i've been known to use zip lock bags, numbering them with a
>>sharpie to correspond with the steps in a procedure.

i concur with the ziplock bag idea.
on my 115 GTV restoration project, i grouped fasteners by their
function/location, not disassembly step.   i took many pictures
along the way for visual reference, and kept a notebook
describing my disassembly procedure for complex operations.

--dion fields
--73 GTV ( hopefully roadworthy by summer )
--los angeles