78 Alfa Electrical Problems

Anyone out there have any recommendations for a shop in the northern CA area
that is competent and willing to tackle what I consider minor electrical
problems on my 78 Spider?  For the most part all was working fine until I
decided to take the console out replace bulbs, see if I could get the cig.
lighter to work, etc.  After putting it all back together again ( and I swear
I checked out this stuff before), I now have no turn signals, no brake
lights,
no parking lights, no wipers, and still no cigarette lighter.  I hesitate to
take things apart again for fear of what I might screw up this time, and all
really want to do is drive, drive, drive.....the car's been laid up since
December.
Thanks,
Dennis in Western Sonoma County