GTV 6 Restoration

All, I have gotten my garage to the point where I'm
ready to begin dismantling my 1985 GTV6.  My
inclination is to remove the vacuum lines first,
followed by the coolant system, then what?  Any advice
from those experienced with this would be appreciated.
 I have taken two or so rolls of photographs of the
engine bay for reference.  Also, I have a parts car
that I'm planning on leaving intact (mostly) for
reference purposes.  Thanks.  John DETRANA,
Alexandria, VA
http://search.yahoo.com