How to adjust Milano torsion bar ride height?

I'm sure this has been asked before, but the digest archives aren't giving me the answers I'm looking for.

I just put a new set of Eibach springs on my Milano. These lowered the rear end supposedly by 30mm, but it really looks more like 40 or more, it dropped quite a bit!

Anyway I'm going to need to lower the front end by about 3/4" and I was wondering what is the procedure for doing this? If someone could describe it or point me to a link with the necessary steps I'd appreciate it.

Thanks, Derek