Re: Tie rod end scraping against A-arm bracket

Dear Gil, Richard, Paul and Brian

Thank you all very much for your suggestion. I had initially put it on back to front, but fortunately before I went too far I realized what I had done and put the grooved side on the back end. So it's not that, fortunately. I've looked over it a few times and I keep coming back to the thought that the new tie rod ends are too thick, but it' seems illogical.

I'm tempted to buy a new set of tie rod ends from another vendor to see if they are any better. But I'll also try Gil's suggestion of spacing the A-arm bracket if that doesn't work.
Thanks for all the help.

Simon