Re: sparco firesuit 4sale

I have a size 52 Sparco firesuit with Rothmans/Mitsubishi writing I got off ebay and it's too small for me. I was going to remove the Mitsubishi embroidery and replace it with Alfa Romeo as represented in the GTV6 sponsored race car.  Suit is in excellent condition and does say 1986 standard which may not be up to current race standards. Box quilted white on top , blue from chest down with the Rothmans stripes across chest and arms.  Rothmans also embroidered on arms and neck flap.  I'll take $325 which includes shipping. USA only  Bob in Albany NY area.  84 GTV6 without Rothmans livery for now