Body Shops in Montgomery County, MD?

I've just moved up from VA to Gaithersburg, MD, and am
running my 1980 Spider through the MD state safety
inspection.  I've found a decent shop to do the
inspection and the few mechanical repairs it needs,
but need someone to repair some rust to pass
inspection.  The mechanic there doesn't know of any
body shops that will do rust repairs.

Can anyone make any suggestions for shops in the
greater Gaithersburg/Rockville/Montgomery County/DC
Metro/Baltimore area?

Thanks,
Jason Rhodes
http://platinum.yahoo.com