Re:GTV no start

Ralph,

The fact that the engine has 40 psi compression on all cylinders is a bit
suspicious. When the rings stick from sitting you'd usually get uneven
readings between cylinders. Now, if one or both of your cams were out of
time, you -could- get a low even reading. Ask me how I know:) It's a long
shot on a car that has a chain driven cams, but still. I'd verify cam
timing.

Val
various alfas in Seattle