Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:29:20 -0400
From: Forza <headroom@domain.elided>
Subject: 86 spider ..Exhaust and suspension

Hello again.. and thanks to MS for his input....

I'm not sure if 86 spiders had a turned down tailpipe, if so mine is not
stock...  I'd hate to be rid of my pretty stainless tip, but if I have to
choose between slow death and cute looks... I believe I'll choose life...
What was the stock configuation?

Also, I currently have Yoko AVSI 205x60x14's... Centerline yellow sport
springs and KYB gas sport shocks...  I find that the car seems to collapse
on itself in tight turns, the front wheels turning under (it feels that way
at least) and the rear trying to brake loose.. Not a very comfortable
situation...