Gotta be a scam!

Sellers beware!

My Alfa Romeo GTV6 is *not* being advertised for sell anywhere, but today I received
the following e-mail which is surely a scam as I suspect the check would be
counterfeit. Please be advised of such scams and sellers beware. Note - it was sent to
an address harvested from the AROC-USA web site.

Bernie