Parting out 1987 Milano Gold

It is with much regret that I do this, but I can't leave the car where it
is much longer and I don't have the time to spend on the car. I have a 1987 Milano Gold that I am parting out. Up until a year or so ago, it was running. Last time I tried to get it run, it would turn over, but not catch.
I don't have the time to investigate so the car has to go. The car has around 80k miles on it. It has some very low mileage parts on it, less than 1000 miles, some less than 100, see list below:

radiator < 1000
clutch < 100
master cylinder < 100
brake pads < 500

The interior is in very good condition. I want to get rid of the interior and engine parts first and save the exterior till the very end. I am parking on someone elses property so I don't want it to be an eyesore. The car is currently located in Totowa, NJ. All of the mechanical parts are still on the car, so it may take a bit of time to get them out. You can get a discount if you can come take them off yourself. I would also be willing to listen to offers on the whole car, if anyone is interested. You can see pictures of the car at http://www.columbia.edu/~adr5/pictures/alfa/. Please feel free to email me any questions.