Source for Leather?

I am interested in replacing a leather seat bottom on a tan 164L interior.
I have experience stitching leather from working on other interiors in the
past, so I have no problem doing everything myself. I would just try to
fix up the surface, but I just don't think it will ever look quite right.
Anyone know where I can find a leather panel that would come close to
being the correct texture - match the other panels? If I sand the leather
down, fill the cracks, and repaint, it will not look bad, but it won't
be the right texture.

thanks,

Karl