Re: alfa-digest V9 #423

Re: Spider Shifter Boot

Brad,
A trick another digester told me was to use notebook binder clips instead of
the old metal clips.  I tried this method and it is much easier.  Just buy a
box of small sized clips (those black ones with the little hinged handles)
and you can  clip the leather to the shifter ring from behind (once its
positioned), then squeeze the the handle from the side to remove just the
handle, leaving the clip.  About 8-10 clips will do it. Voila - works great
and much easier.
Good luck
Pete
Bellevue,WA