Re: 164 S Engine Restoration

Hi Everybody,

I just picked up a 164 S engine to install into a 74 Spider.
The engine has suffered from a fuel leak fire. And as a result all the wiring
as well as the air flow meter is burnt or melted. Also the ECU is most likely
damaged from sitting outside in the weather for a couple of years.

My questions are, do I pick up all the stock components from APE.
And put it all back to stock.

Or, do I go with some type of aftermarket performance engine management
system?

I look forward for any and all ideas from mild to wild!

Charlie DiMarco
serpentautosport.com