Milano Sale or Trade

I'm starting to get worried that my Milano will get one of those evil
"you'd better move your car or we are going to impound it" notes from
the city. If you all recall my Milano got hit in the left front and
while the damage is relatively not too bad I do not have the time or
space to repair it.

So here's the deal, I'm looking at selling it or I would be open to a
decent trade. Another running Berlina in decent condition would be cool
or something like that. I dunno, use your imagination.

I hate seeing my lovely Milano just sitting there.

Damian

Damian Magista
magista@domain.elided
72 Berlina