Re: FWD vs RWD

A good handling anything is better than a bad handling anything, any day.  We can all agree with that, but for all of you out there who are defending the FWD cars, how come none of you bring up the torque steer issue (my biggest issue w/ FWD)?  Or the fact that you have to change CV boots all the time?  Or change motor mounts more often than RWD?  Or how nose heavy FWD cars are.  How about trying to change a clutch on these damn things?  Let's no even start to compare the Milano with the 164.  For me the Milano is a sport sedan and the 164 is just a plain sedan.

Riddle me this; why are all the best sport car and luxury car makers make their cars RWD and not FWD?

Alan