GTB6 No Spark

I have a continuing problem with a sparkless GTB6 and need help.  Car cranks
fine and tries to start but doesn't.  All connections and grounds that I can
see checked.  Checked the system with a known good main relay - lo and behold
good spark.  Reconnected to the original main relay and also got good spark
but no start.  Disconnected the temp sensor on the water pump, the car started
and then died.  Temp sensor checked bad and was replaced.  Car started fine
and ran better than before.  After that start the car would not restart.  No
spark again.  Bad distributor?  Any other checks I can perform?

Cheers,

Dave Mericle the Elder