Re: Alfas on the road

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, ross6200 wrote:

> On a sidenote, I really enjoy driving my 164 with 156 rims and Zender
> spoiler in public.  Most people just think it's a sharp car.  But
> anyone under the age of 25 just keep reading 'ALFA ROMEO' (with the
> accent on the first 'O') over and over again, without a clue what it
> is.  If they ask, I say it's italian, you know, like a Fiat.  They say,
> "What's a Fiat?".  Very sad, indeed.

I took the dog to the beach (Galveston island, just south of Houston) the
other day in the spider, top down. Had the dog tied so she couldn't jump
out but she could stand up. Got a lot of interesting looks, the dog
standing up, front legs on the window, head stuck straight up so her nose
was over the window and just letting the wind pull her ears back as she
sniffed the wind.

:)