Kamm taila & flywheels

sorry George but the TZ is most certainly not the first Alfa to employ a Kamm tail.That honor goes to the Giulietta Sprint Zagato,2nd series.Only 35 of these cars were built.
In response to the query about lightening 115 series flywheels,I had a Houston machine shop lighten mine.I asked the technician to be conservative.He removed 4.5 pounds.The cost was $125 to lighten and rebalance the flywheel.The result was a significant improvement in acceleration.I'd recommend this to anyone seeking to improve performance.