RE: Never sieze and wheel studs

>My anti seize tin has a brush in the lid.  Brush the stuff on sparingly
>along the threads and even wipe the excess off with a rag.  Same as I do on
>sparkplug threads.  As your clothes and hands can attest, a little
>anti-seize goes a bloody long way !

I agree with this as far as wheel studs go but I'd like to mention that with
spark plugs (on 4 cyl engines) I have always used the procedure where I glob
a whole bunch of anti-seize onto the end threads of the plug then screw it
in. This creates a thick bead of the stuff around the base of the plug at
the bottom of the well and that serves to collect the dust and dirt that
inevitably gets down in there and prevents it from falling down into the
cylinder when you pull the plug out.

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa