need a wheel or 2

Well, my string of back luck continues.   Thanks to the Illinois Highway Dept,
I managed to bend 2 wheels (nee rims) yesterday.   Hit the lip in the surface @
45mph, the legal speed limit in the area with no posted warnings about the huge
lip in the road surface.

I thought my biggest problem would be getting them to pay for the wheels.   It
turns out the wheels are NLA.

The wheels are Team Dynamics DTM 17x7.5 164 spec offset.   I have them
installed on a Verde, not that it matters.

The rear wheel has a little dent in the lip and will probably be ok.  Its
barely noticable.   The front is trashed.   It has a small crack in it.   I
took a BFH to the lip and whacked it back into shape and surprisingly it holds
air for now.  Not going to drive fast or far on it.

If anyone has a wheel or leads to a wheel (or 2) I'd appreciate it.   US or
International.   Email direct since this is not of general interest.

Thanks

-Peter