RE: Chicago "Mullet" viewing

Hi Joe,

If you ever see a white '78 Spider on Lake Cook between Algonquin and
Buffalo Grove, that would be me on my daily commute to work.  I just took
the blanket off the car from its winter nap and will get to drive it now
that salt is mostly gone.  Spent the last month replacing motor mounts,
water pump, brake master cylinder etc.

Funny, yesterday I actually was also on Barrington Rd around noon as I
looped through Schaumburg to Roselle Rd, to Algonquin, then back home just
off Square Barn (off Randall Rd).

Roger Hambro
'78 Spider
Algonquin, IL