Chicago "Mullet" viewing

Tonight at about 8pm I saw an old Alfa being driven by a nice Lady on
Barrington road northbound at about the height of Golf Road.

The people that were honking at you from the little black pick up were us, I
had personally not seen one of the particular Alfa for WAY too long, and it
was a sight for sore eyes to see one.

The license plate on the car said Mullet I believe and if you are on here
please drop me a line.

On the same subject, I have observed in my morning commute 2 164s, one black
and one white, both around Elk Grvoe Village (near the airport) on Busse
road.

If the people (could not see who was driving them) want to drop me a line,
that would be great too....

Joseph
88 Milano Verde (currently grounded in the garage and being.... for luck of
better word molested...)