RE: GTV-6, broken lugs, advice needed

<snip>
> Also always torque to to the correct value, and leave the anti-sieze
in the
> toolbox.  Torque specifications for WAP are dry.  (at least for
trucks). I
> think we have a video on CD if anyone is interested e-mail me and I'll
try to
> find a copy.
<snip>

I don't want to argue with the professional (I'm still smarting over the
whole Ohms law thing..), but having had to deal with more than my share
of frozen lugnuts in my time, I've always used a hint of never-seize on
my lugnuts, and never had one come loose.

I understand that the torquing specs are intended for dry, and maybe I
torque to the high end of the range to account for the never-seize, but
have you seen failures due to the use of never-seize?  Or, if it's not
used, how do you typically remove the frozen ones?

bs