Water in the Oil!

I have a freshly rebuilt 1750.  I ran it for about two minutes and then
checked the oil...Water! Oh no!  I have been advised to change the oil and
then run the engine at 2000 rpm for 45 minutes, then change the oil again
and see what happens.

Anyone have any experience with water leaks into the oil that heal
themselves?

Anyone in the Los Angeles area have a spare 1750 I can borrow this weekend?
I was planning on attending the AROSC Time Trials at Willowsprings this
weekend, and now I doubt this engine is going to heal itself.

Jeff Thraen

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]