Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 09:29:40 -0500
From: MCosgrove@domain.elided
Subject: Why do we bother?

I take relatively good care of my '87 Verde for 16 years and 216,000 miles.
Then some idiot female (apologies to our safe driving distaff digesters)
with her head up her butt rear ends me while I'm stopped at a red light.
Bumper, passenger side rear quarter panel, big damage. Trunk lid and back
door, we'll see. Now the fight will start with her insurance company who
will swear that there were no 1987 Verdes made and I really have a Silver
which they will want to total. I will not let that happen.

Mike
pissed off in Texas