Alfa Related Job Opportunity - ReOriginals looking for sales help

Today I received a call from Matt Jones of Re Originals.  Apparently Andy,
one of Matt's sales people is leaving town for another job.  We will all miss
him and wish Andy and his family the best of luck.  That leaves an opening at
ReOriginals for an energetic Alfa lover.  Matt is looking for someone to help
with sales (mostly phone sales as it is primarily a mail-order business) and
specified that the person be familiar with the cars (Alfas, but Matt also
sells Ferrari and Maserati parts).  Job is based in Northwest Houston, Texas.
 If anyone is interested, please call Matt at 713-849-2400.

Ben Higgins
Galveston, Texas