Alfa sighting in new Coke commercial

Has anyone else noticed that at the beginning of the new Coke commercial
with Penelope Cruz (the belch commercial) she pulls up to the diner in a
black S4 Spider with phonedial wheels? All you see is the right front
wheel and fender. The fender looks like it has a misplaced Pininfarina
badge. My wife is perfectly happy that I focused on the car, by the
way.

Here's a link (Windows Media format, sorry)
mms://windowsmedia.dvlabs.com/adcritic/coke-penelope.asf

-Jason Arrington
'87 Spider Quad
Springville, UT