wiring details- '78 Spider

O Vastly Wise and Generous Digestibles-I'm trying to exorcise the wiring
gremlins from my project Spider, and I've come to a bit of an impasse-my
wiring diagram is beautiful in it's full-color spectacularity, but it
doesn't show which terminals are supposed to accept which wires on
certain switches/ relays, etc. (ie: the 4 way flashers, the windshield
washer pump, the turn signal flasher - I can see from my diagram which
wires should attach there, but not to which spade connnector.)Does anyone
have access to this arcane information, or could someone please direct me
to where it is sequestered? I don't find it on cardisc. All helpful help
appreciated.                                         Patrick Hood,
Seattle                                          Pair-O-Spiders ('78s,
both)