yellow fog lights

I am looking for a set of fog lights for my 1971 Alfa 1750 GTV.

I am hoping to be able to use the yellow lights or the ones that are
slightly orange is that describes them better. Can anyone direct me to
the right suppler of these lights or a part # and manufacture?

"an agent that works"

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image002.jpg]

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image003.gif]