Re: ecu's

     You are absolutely correct.  I had the colors of the computers backwards.  In my race car, I had to relocate the silver one from up on the side to clear the roll bar, so both now sit behind where the passenger seat should be.
     I have never had a black fuel injection computer go bad, but I have had two bad silver ignition computers.  Thanks for the Bosch part numbers also.  I will forward this to Alfa Digest also.
Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City