Fuse values for 1975 RHD spider?

Hi all,

I just abandoned trying to use my work email for digest access,
as I got nowhere with trying to get rid of the massive disclaimer
they attach to every piece of outgoing mail.

So now I'm resubscribed from home and I need some help!

Rusty, the 1975 spider is now running like a champion with
the following exception:  the wiper fuse keeps blowing.

The problem is, I have no idea what value of fuse should be
in the fuse box at this position.  The owners manual doesn't
list the fuse values, I can't see them written on the fuse box and
28 years of appalling owners have left the wiring in somewhat
of a neglected state.

I'm guessing it should be a 25amp job but this blows after
using the wipers for 5 minutes continuously.

Is this the right value and should I be looking for another
problem?  The wiper motor isn't in fabulous shape but
it seems useable (although the wipers don't self park).

Any help appreciated.

David Rubie
rubies@domain.elided
1974 Alfa Spider Veloce "rusty"