Re: Click & Clack

They got one call on a Milano a couple of years ago.  Can't remember the
question.  I think the car had about 30,000 miles on it ...... they told him
to sell it before it fell apart................ I felt like calling them to
tell them about my 100,000 no trouble .... now 175,000 no trouble Milano.

> From: GModelle@domain.elided
> Subject: Click and Clack at NPR
>
> Gentle Alfisti,
> I really like to listen to National Public Radio, and the Car Guys are
> entertaining in their way, but has anyone ever heard them say anything
> about
> Alfas ever? Not me. Though I thought once to call them about why my
> spica-injected spider was running rich..... uh-huh.
> Modelle in Somers Point

Carl R. Davis
Daily: Milano 3.0, 4th series Spider
Fun: 750F, GTV-2000
Projects: 750E, Giulia SS, 1750 Boattail
Tow: Jeep