Fancy Dress Ball

There is Alfa content in this posting and i sure need help with the
following question. Alfa Romeo Owners Glub Australia has its annual
gathering over Easter each year and this year it is the turn of Queensland
members to host the event. We are having a fancy dress ball with the theme
"The Sporting Heart" Suggestions are urgently needed, humourous or
otherwise as to what to wear. I mean there must be a limit as to how many
people can wear an Alfa grill around their neck and over their heart?
Please help
TIA, Paul Ross