Orange carpeting

 Dear All, I have lovely orangish carpeting in my spider. The carpeting in the trunk os brown.The question is: what color was the carpet before if became orange? I'm assuming is brownor a lighter shade called "biscuit".  The carpeting is definetly going out the proverbial windowas soon I get a new job and get back on my feet. Are non-factory carpeting replacements (IAP, Caribou, etc..) prone to becoming orange?Thanks. TonyG 87 spider grad. peq, NJ