Colorado Spider

Hi,

I've put a deposit on a '74 Spider located in
Longmont, CO.  I'm wondering if anyone in that area
could take a peek at it for me.  The seller is a
really nice guy and has told me that he'd welcome
anyone to come over and look at it.  Centerline is
doing a formal inspection on it next week, but I
figured that more eyes the better.  I live in NH and
can't get out there to see it.  Thanks!!

Terry
http://tax.yahoo.com