Alfa 75 injection set-up

Hi there Gang,

I have a 1991, Alfa 75 2.0 TS, 110.000 kms

After passing the 100.000 kms it's fuel average raised dramatically, up to
19 lts/kms at top speed and 14lts/100 kms at economic speeds. This was a
dramatic change from previous averages of 12.5lts/100kms and 7.5lts/100kms
respectively.

We already cleaned injectors, verified fuel pressure valve, checked if both
sparks are working ok, we cleaned injectors, the consummations are better,
14lts/100kms at top speed and 11 lts/100kms economic average. But we can't
get any better than this!

I thought about checking if injectors are working properly, but I do not
have the parameters of them... does any one as the technical data for the
injection system?? Data of what emissions should be throughout the revs
spectrum?? Etc... Or any ideas where I should look into... I would
appreciate very much.

By the way can anyone help me where I can get some larger disc brakes and
callipers, to use with some 1644  wheels for track day use? Because the
Tar-OX 42 grooved discs are not enough at Estoril track, just after 20 min
into the sessions they start to fade heavily. By the end of the sessions
they smoke dark fumes...

Cheers
MIG
"May the Force be with you!"

PS - I intend to use this car just for track days, but I still haven't
changed anything on the engine, besides putting a KN air filter.

Alfa Romeo 75 2.0 TS 1991  (track day car)
Land Rover Freelander TD4 Steptronic 2000
Porsche 518 RSK 1959 (replica)
Ford Focus Station Tdci 2002 (wife's car)
Yamaha FJ 1200 Abs 1991
Honda CR 250 1989
Yamaha DT 50 LC 1985