Re:Weird Things found in Alfa's (Not Alfa)

Well, decidedly not an Alfa, but...

I was once late for an appointment on the other side of town and drove like
a fiend in my Nissan Micra (ok I said it - now lets drop it OK?). After a
frenzied 40 minute scramble through busy downtown traffic, I pulled up in
front of my destination. As I was unloading my stuff, I heard an incredible,
primal screeching and wailing coming from under the car.

Down on all fours I could see nothing, so I opened the hood and to my
complete amazement, there was my neighbors cat, splayed out in the engine
compartment, hanging on for dear life. There is LOTS of open space underthe
hood of a Micra, the engine has but one cylinder :) - He had crawled in
there and enjoyed the whole ride across town. How the little critter managed
to avoid falling down to the road is beyond me.

Although physically unharmed, he never was quite right after that.
--
James Cook - Toronto
'71 GTV