Duetto dash

Thanks to all that gave me leads on an Alfa Tech in Austin, TX. Still
looking for leads on a body shop.
I read quite a few posts on just dashes a few weeks ago. Looks like this may
be an option for my dash too, although I seem to recall that it sometimes
turn out to be a bit puffy. I asked for a quote, and they now charge $500
for the top part, and $120 for the knee pad.
Centerline seems to offer a completely new top part for $585,-. Anyone any
experience??

Regards
Peter