re: Parafilm

I'm not sure why I didn't think of this years ago.  I sure have used
a lot of rubber bands and latex glove fingers to try and protect
hydraulic and aircon parts from moisture.  Parafilm makes perfect
sense for this application.  The online store that Perry Wise
suggested has a $35 minimum order, however.  If you want a cheaper
price on the Parafilm, no minimum order, and free shipping (that may
have actually been a glitch on my order--we'll soon see), try
http://www.pollardwater.com/emarket/Pages/L1410110film.asp.

Cheers,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6