RE: Weird things found in P.O. Alfas

We always suspected it might be proceeds from illegal activities.

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl D [mailto:karld@domain.elided]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 5:49 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: RE: Weird things found in P.O. Alfas

While not an Alfa, I was once parting out a Volvo 142 at a shop I used to
work
at. Under the rear seat and behind the rear interior panels were zip lock
bags
of money. Lots of it too. The owner of the car (a man in his late 20's)
had
passed away, his parents had given us the car.

Would it be a stretch of the imagination to guess that a young man with lotsa
hidden cash in his car died during a drug deal gone sour? (The Volvo sedan
doesn't fit the stereotype, however.)

Just back from the Beemer dealer with a meter of 8mm hose and 4 proper clamps.
$22 total.)

Karl