Timing belt and new cams

Thanks for the many responses to my question about swapping the belt along
with the cams.   Special thanks to the Wiki for the picture of the cam
sprocket holding tool.

Can't tell you how many times I've referred to the Wiki in just the last
month.  Thanks Mark for doing that.   I have compiled a lot of L-Jetronic
info over the last few weeks and I'll try to put something together to
contribute.

The consensus is that I do not have to disturb the belt to swap the cams
with the exception of 2 points:

1) The cam seals should be replaced and that means removing the belt.
2) The hotter cam will tempt me to push the car harder and a new belt is $20
of insurance.

The PO reminded me that the belt has about 15k on it and 15k to go.  It has
the mechanical tensioner which was replaced along with the last belt and
water pump.

Thanks to everyone for their input.  I'll have to see how ambitious I feel
when the new cams arrive.

-Peter