Weird stuff in Alfas, part 67

I was once told by Bob the mechanic of Auto Delta in Atlanta that a customer
brought in an Alfa that was making a noise in the door everytime he turned
the car.  Bob pulled off the door trim and found an empty Ouzo bottle that
was probably leftover from when the car was manufactured in the early '70s.

I told this story to the digest several years ago and someone scoffed that
Italians were more likely to leave in a bottle of grappa, not Ouzo.  Who
knows.

Kit
Seattle
'86 GTV6