Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:45:57 -0800
From: "Derek Ealy" <dealy663@domain.elided>
Subject: Fuel fumes in car.. yuck!

I have an '88 Milano Verde. The car seems to let fuel fumes in sometimes. It

really bugs my wife, to the point where she's giving me a hard time about
keeping the car (I might have to buy a Camry if I sell it....
SHUUUDDDDERRR).

Any ideas why this might be happening? What can I do to stop this?

Thanks,
Derek